Are you seeking a house that has been furnished and prepared ready for you to move into? You only need bring your clothes as everything is supplied for a long or short stay. Rylance Holiday Homes specialise in temporary homes for people requiring mid-term stays. Families whose own home is being renovated or repaired, university lecturers on assignment, workers based in Brisbane for an extended contract, executives on relocation. Sherwood is a suburban environment, so is not suitable for groups seeking a party venue or holiday makers who will be keeping late hours. Your call or email is always welcome to discuss if Lilly Street is right for you.
This sophisticated precinct offers housing in one of Brisbane’s most exclusive and sought-after locations. Lilly Street is close to the Brisbane river, local parks and is only 12km's to the CBD.
- 1 queen bedroom with ensuite
- 1 queen bedroom
- 1 bedroom 2 x king singles
- 1 king single
- 1 bathroom
- 1 powder room
- Lounge area
- Dinning area
- TV area
- Laundry -Washer & Dryer
- Indoor dining table
- Outdoor lounge area
- Weber BBQ
- Lock up garage for 2 cars
- Swimming Pool/Outdoor area
- Large flat screen TV with DVD and Foxtel
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Washing machine/dryers/iron
- Hard wired smoke alarms
- Air Conditioning
- Wifi internet
- Portable music player
Pricing Information and Conditions
- $250 per night for 4 people
- $25 per night per extra person (Property sleeps 7 people).
- Linen $25 per person
- Exit clean $250
- Refundable bond $500
- Baby package $50 - high chair + cot (when available)
- Pet fee $25 per pet per week
- Extra cleaning $35 per hour
- Excess rubbish removal $100
- 24-hour air con use $15 per day (first 10hrs free)
- Credit Cards + 2-3%
- Min booking 14 nights
- Bookings of less than 14 nights are accepted as follows...
- if your dates adjoin another booking or fill a gap
- if booking is last minute
- *Best Fit policy (may be allocated another pre-agreed suitable home)
- Booking not confirmed until 50% deposit paid
- Balance due 30 days before arrival
- Check in after 3pm check out before 10am
- No parties allowed
- No audible noise after 10pm Mon-Thur or 11pm Fri/Sat
- Pets not allowed in carpeted areas nor on furniture
Re minimum stay for 2 weeks. This property is primarily for mid-length stays, typically 2+ weeks.
It is still worth asking for short stays, we will see what we can do.